Leak Detection & Repair Services
ISS leak detection and repair (LDAR) was added to Brand's broad portfolio of service offerings in 2013. Through an acquisition, ISS obtained already established accounts with major clients providing leak detection, monitoring, and reporting since 1982. Industrial Specialty Services now has the capability to offer 150 years of Management experience, cutting-edge technology and a highly-effective data management system to all of our clients, to ensure regulatory compliance with USEPA Method 21 and other mandated requirements. ISS works with our clients to offer a full service experience, ensuring that their program receives the services it requires.
Our LDAR Service Offerings Include:
- LDAR Training.
- Appendix P El Paso Sampling.
- BWON / HRVOC Sampling.
- High Flow Sampling.
- TO- 14 & 15.
- Carbon Canister Monitoring.
- Optical Imaging-AWP & GHG.
- Cooling Tower Leak Tracking.
- Method 21 and Specialized Inspections.
- Regulatory Audits & Compliance Management.
- Documentation and Data Storage.
- Reporting and Quality Assurance Programs.
- Customized Reporting, KPI, and QAQC
- Site Specific Procedures
- Annual Training for Consent Decrees
- 210-Plus LDAR Trained Professionals
- LDAR Software Experts, including Guideware, Leakdas, & Specialized Softwares
- Large Geographic Footprint in U.S.
- LDAR Tools Software, Experienced & Available
- Identification & Tagging
- Web-based Database
- Acoustic Monitoring
- All Industries Served
To Learn More about ISS' LDAR Capabilities Download Our Brochure
Please find your local contact here
Do you have any questions or need our support?
Then get in contact with us!